Saturday 21 September 2013

Waste not want not

Waste not want not is one of my life rules. I had started to accumulate a little stack of paper bits on my office table and after a while they were getting on my nerves, I nearly threw them away and then I glued them down and made this.


The background is a paint sample sheet from Crown Paints,they have a really great matt finish, I love collecting them.

 
I love the colours, green is my favourite colour, they all just sort of made a card all by themselves.

 
Happy Crafting. Jo x

9 comments:

  1. Wow what a fabulous idea Jo, I would have actually bought that little picture had I seen it in a shop, it is delightful. Jo you always come up with such inventive makes which I love. Thanks for a fab post as always, you always cheer me up.
    Have a great weekend Jo
    Lots of love as always
    Dorothy
    :-)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great motto to have!! Love what you've done with this really beautiful card. You clever gal!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Jo, that is beautiful and I bet you're glad you didn't do a throw out after all - I very much like it!
    Joy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've inspired me to write a blog post on the same theme.....this time it's about using up smelly wool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the prettiest use of 'rubbish' that I've ever seen! Glad you upcycled these pretty bits! Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's very pretty and I appreciate your attitude about scraps because I feel the same way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jo it is stunning and what an important and wise rule to live by! Well done lady!!! Have a lovely Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh nice idea :) I don't make many cards but like you I seem to have a lot of paper and card collected from all over, this is a nice way to use it up

    ReplyDelete