I found the last little bit of my Provence Rose Cath Kidston fabric from my kitchen curtains. The cord dress and the ditsy flower print are salvaged from girls dresses and the gingham is some remnants from an old patchwork duvet cover I made years ago.
Actually, they were all the bits of fabric I rummaged out to make the girl's dinner mats. I have made two more this week so I have two to have out and two to wash. Shock, horror, but I did have to go out and BUY bias binding to finish these off which is why they are a later addition.
Sewing machine hour here I come, Loving all your stitching projects... Jo x