Sunday 12 June 2016

Happy Hour

I made this in a happy hour with my sewing group a few weeks ago. We all thought it would make a good present for the Christmas box or variations in kitchenalia fabric would make a good gift for a foodie friend.



The pattern prints out on an A4 sheet with pictorial instructions which can be found here.


I used some donated vintage wool fabric which I wanted to make a skirt out of but it had moth holes in so I cut it into five pieces avoiding the holes so we could all make one.



I lined it with a piece from a fat quarter, then added a ribbon to hang it up, this was a simple and satisfying make for everyone.

Why not use the pinterest button on the photo and save this for a rainy day make.

Thanks for stopping by.
Jo xx




6 comments:

  1. That is really great idea for a gift, I will certainly be making a few of those. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! A lovely make for your class too, especially as they can then use them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so clever. You could make those for teachers, I think. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why the heck didn't I think of that!! Great idea Jennifer.

      Delete
  4. Another neat idea, and the tape measure ribbon is a perfect choice for hanging it up. Thanks! xx

    ReplyDelete