Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Blog inspiration

Today I have 3 hours to myself... I know how amazing! I have done all my work plans for this week and I have nothing more to do than enjoy myself. So I caught up with some blogs and had a good old snoop around.

I visited the blog of Emma Varnam and saw a fantastic make that I just had to do - right away, not just because I liked the look of it but while packing my work bag for this afternoon I found that my lanyard had broken and I shoved the clip end into my sewing box for something and found a working one that was red.

I thought mmm that isn't going to go with all of my work clothes so I made this.

 

 
Crochet beaded lanyard, I am still kind of stuck with the red card case but I can change that next time I am in the office. 45 mins from seeing it, commenting on it and then making it. Prefect.
Jo xx
 
 

12 comments:

  1. 45 minutes from start to finish - that is fantastic and it looks so good! I also wear a security badge so I may need to take a look at this pattern. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had lots of lovely comments today about it so give it a go. I managed to beg a navy blue card surround to go on the end - now I can wear all of my work clothes with it, not just the red ones. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just soo cute Jo, would love to make one myself. A really good idea for a quick gift for Christmas. Just love your blog Jo
    Lots of love
    Dorothy
    :-)xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant! I am so thrilled with that! Thank you so much for blogging about it. You are a star!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Jo, you are so innovative! And I like your little cardigan - that's cute too!
    Weekend nearly here - enjoy it - as well as the rest of the 'working' week!
    Joy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful idea... blogland is truly an inspirational place x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea. I like the way you've individualised your work badge. Blogs are such a great source of inspiration and ideas. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet, and a lot more of a personal look that the usual kind :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty, Practical, Perfect! Thanks for posting, Jo :-)
    xx, Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Be it Beaded Lanyards, Beading Watch Faces, Beaded Watches, Bangle Watches, Narmi Watch Faces Or Watch Faces For Beading, and much more are available at Sarah Whole Sale. Your one stop-shop for all your fashion needs!

    ReplyDelete