Today I am embarrassed to show you these....
Honestly, our kitchen chair covers, they have been washed but then they shrank and then didn't fit properly. I made them with the left overs from my Cath Kidston curtains I made nearly three years ago.
I had these pieces left over from cutting out the quilts so I put them to good use.
Much better, that has really cheered me up today. I have had a day where everything I have tried to do had an obstacle in the way and was not completed so I went to the sewing machine to achieve something.
I have a curtain story to tell you soon but it is still developing so stay tuned.... Jo xx