Monday 17 April 2017

Bit More of This and That

I thought I would show you what I have on the go at the moment, nothing has priority, all WIP's there for me to pick up and put down as I please purely for my own pleasure over the Easter break.


More blocks for Meg's Quilt


Another 56 rows done on my stranded knitting - with a green line mistake but I can live with that. 

A person who never made a mistake, never tried anything new 
- Albert Einstein.


Fast paced evening knitting with my cosmic sweater, growing so quickly.


I could have a proper rant here but I spent a lot of money and time looking for this bag in October and the lining is completely shot. Yes, yes, I could take it back and complain but it took me 20 minutes to just sew it up with a needle and thread. Done. Grrr!




The girls are working on their WIPs too. They always have a little go with their scrapbooks in the holidays along with half made dolls clothes and bits of crochet.

What have you got on the go this week?
 Jo xxx

5 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing your Cosmic Sweater. I have just ordered some yarn for this http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/sirdar-9775 which is a similar principle but more summery. I do love your quilts - gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely to see your girls sat crafting such a creative bunch you are. I have had lots of little repair jobs including a top for my mum yesterday that had pointy sides and she wanted it straight. Nice to be home though. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got your lovely bag sorted - it is annoying when the craftsmanship is less than adequate when you pay a lot of money for something! It is lovely to see your girls crafting. Mine have all but lost their creativity (maybe it is just hiding). xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cosmic sweater looks like it's coming on fabulously. I love seeing your kids making, mine don't do much nowadays but I hope the embers of enjoying making stuff are glowing in there somewhere ready to reignite one day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had you not told me, I would have assumed that the green line is part of a lovely design. I have been busy with this and that, not posting or reading blogs much, but I did get some car maintenance done Monday afternoon, and some paperwork sorted. Cheers for us! xx

    ReplyDelete