Wednesday 5 October 2016

Winter Project Link party 2016

Hi there! I am joining in again with Jenifer at Thistlebear this year for her Winter Project Link Party. Do pop over to her blog and find out what it is all about, click on the image on the sidebar. I am going to do another quilt...



I have a jelly-roll-pinwheel-log-cabin thingy taking up space in my head and my craft cupboard so I am going to get it out there on a bed to give me more thinking room. This should see me through until March I reckon.


Come along and join the party.
Jo xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful, always nice to have a long term project that you can work on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is going to be awesome

    frankie

    http://knitwits-owls.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo, I'm so glad you joined in with my link party. Thank you. Your jelly roll fabrics are beautiful! I love the red and blue florals especially. I'm so excited to watch your quilt take shape this winter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is going to be amazing!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what fabulous colours and patterns. Sorry to rush you along but can't wait to see the finished project and what colour you edge it with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is another of your projects I will enjoy watching take shape! I got my own sewing machine, a little old Feather Weight Singer this week and I am hoping I can learn to use it...especially to try some more quilting projects...but am trying to focus on The Shawl now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking forward to watching progress on this... x

    ReplyDelete