Saturday 7 March 2020

March...ing

Marching - on through the months of 2020


Eating - Tiffin which is a real, and very rare, treat in our house.


Building - the last of the shelves in our new kitchen with a wall mounted drainer which collects the water.



Knitting - a hat/beret to use up the last of a hand dyed skein to match these gloves.




Loving - my first try at the Indigo dress from Tilly and the buttons with this wonderful Art Gallery fabric from Minerva.


Gardening - at home: so much to do because the dog tramples all over it. One side done, one side not done.



Finishing - my shirt dress from this fabric. It is a pattern someone gave me called the Charle Shirt Dress by Threaders (crafters companion)




Watching - the girls play outside for a change.

Buying - an oatmeal long sleeved Tee to go under my Loki sweater. It is so much fresher than wearing it with black.



Trying  - to hide a paint stain on Heidi's favourite jumper by finding a piece of applique I cut off a trashed toddler T-shirt many moons ago. It totally works.




Feeling - full of hope with lighter nights.

Thanks for dropping by. Jo xxxxx

11 comments:

  1. Those dresses are just lovely. Such a talent to make your own dresses xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the applique idea! I'll definitely keep my eye out in charity shops for suitable tops...and try my hardest to avoid cutting my almost 3 year old's clothes to make some groovy ones for myself! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice save on Heidi's jumper, and gorgeous Art Gallery fabric, love it, and the dress too. Dog trampling in the garden here as well. I do like the look of that tiffin, it would be very popular in this house. CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both dresses! Great fabric on both. Love the look of the lighter top with your Loki sweater too. Nice idea to applique your daughter's top. It looks great! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the sound of a wall-mounted drainer, very practical. Your dresses are gorgeous and soon you'll be able to where them without tights and jackets, how amazing will that be? Our garden has a track along the fence where the dog paces up and down, hoping to catch a glimpse of the fox next door.... Have a wonderful week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your indigo dress looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been very busy making wonderful clothes and projects my friend. Well done all around.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great projects as usual. I love the colour of your Charlie shirt dress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the shelves in your kitchen and that mustard wall - gorgeous. Also very much loving your Loki sweater. And now I want to make tiffin. Xx

    ReplyDelete