Thursday 4 August 2016

Happy Holiday Knitting

We are back from our holidays after a restful, sunny time in Portugal. It was our first holiday abroad with the children. At aged eight and six it was a good time to take them away. They could carry their own bags, listen to instructions at the airport, play happily with each other in the swimming pool and deal with 30 degree plus heat. I have had some very happy times this week.




Knitting + Beach = Happy


Knitting + Poolside = Happy


Knitting + Shade = Happy


Knitting + Wine = Happy


Knitting + Airport = Happy


Holiday + Family = Happy

Happy times indeed. Jo xxx

Ps: More pattern and yarn details to follow as this is one of my Minerva makes for Autumn

11 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a wonderful time. Knitting looking good too K xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing!! We haven't braved taking the little people away to foreign lands, keep putting it off!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! Glad you had a great time xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these pics Jo, I took crochet to Devon, but didnt get much done it was too hot...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home. See you soon hope to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds idyllic, great family holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, Jo, it all looks and sounds just wonderful. I love how the knitting fits into all your photos! I'm glad you had such a great time, I've never been to Portugal and I would love to go. One day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds great. Glad you all had a nice time. You're knitting looks fab too

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your knitting project and the variegated yarn. My favorite kind to buy. Glad you had a nice vacation. Thanks for following me on Google!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hooray for all that happiness, Jo! The knitting looks lovely and cuddly. xx

    ReplyDelete