The only adjustment I made was to add a small cuff. The sleeves were a little short for me and the mesh pattern of the sleeves needed something to weigh it down to stop it looking straggly on the ends.
It is made from Katia Tupa DK 50% Merino and 50% Silk on a 3.5 mm hook.
I used chains, dc, a kind of 4tr popcorn for the flower petals and CTR, which is a crossed treble on the yoke which is a fine stitch.
I doesn't seem to have taken very long but I was so focused on finishing a black cardigan which I hated, I kept doing a bit of this here and there to ease the boredom and here it is already finished!
The pattern is in this lovely coffee table book.
Have a great week everyone. Jo x