1. I don't watch TV very much and our children go to bed at 7pm (ish)That helps.
2. I craft with my girls so valuable time parenting and chatting with the children doubles up as making fun. I craft on the go in small snippets of time with them too. Waiting at ballet, trips to the park etc.
5. I am a pretty effective domestic drone. Start at the top, get to the bottom of this nine room house as fast as I can while listening to fast music and exercising then I can get on with making something.
6. I hate washing so I do it all on one day (Mundane Monday) load after load, then I drop it into the driers at the launderette on the way to getting the children from school, pick it up 20 mins later and scrupulously fold it when I get in. I put it straight in the drawers and only the most crumpled items make it to the ironing pile!
7. I iron for one hour, when that hour is up, tough. It has to wait until next Monday.
8. Bloke shares lots of our jobs. The male sort mainly but he joins in with most things. Bins, lawn cutting, dishwasher, putting girls to bed, sometimes he does the launderette run on a Monday if I don't get chance. etc. He is quite simply ace.
9. I make lists so that lots of jobs can be done on one trip. Posting, recycling, shopping, picking up children, lunch time jobs, birthday presents etc.
10. I simply love making things and it is only me who can make sure that I have the time to fill my heart with what I like to do, so I make it happen for myself.
So there you have it. Pretty brutal but it works for me!