Sunday 25 August 2013

Scrapbooking

Today we are going to a family wedding but sadly the fascinators don't go with my dress, so with weddings on my mind I made this scrapbook page with the gift tags I mentioned earlier in the week. It was difficult to know how to present them without getting glue on them so I went for a pocket.


The pocket had a sweet message and little pearls along with some journaling about the wedding event and of course a wedding photo.


 
"How do I love thee, let me count the ways"
 
I am glad I have recorded this because my little girls would not have known what those little tags were for if they found them in an old envelope in 20 years time. Now they tell the whole story.
Jo x
 

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! What a keepsake! Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, really lovely. Hope you have a fun time at the wedding.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea Jo, and beautifully done!
    Joy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo this is such a wonderful thing to do and so you. Your girls will really appreciate this in the future.
    Lots of love
    Dorothy
    :-)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely idea :) We're off to a wedding (Js sister in fact) soon, something like this would make a lovely present :)

    ReplyDelete