Thursday 6 October 2022

A teeny ray of hope

 After not being able to crochet with a painful elbow for eight months I have tried my hand at a little crochet just to get me started again. I have made many of these necklaces with buttons, beads or a combination of both which have been gifted as birthday presents in the past. 

This one was for me. The pattern is free from ravelry and is super easy. They are never quite the same as the pattern but it is a good starting point.


Hopefully this teeny project will mean I can start yarning again for Autumn. 


Fingers crossed. Jo xxxxx

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea, I have so many buttons to use up in my stash. Glad you are back on the road to recovery. B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Qué bonito y original. BESICOS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's brilliant, I love it. Sorry that your elbow has been painful though, I hope it is properly on the mend now. I had problems with mine for quite a long while, caused by flinging the dog's ball very vigorously I think, but it did resolve over time. CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, sounds like your elbow is on the mend. Sometimes you think it will never get better. It just takes a long time to repair itself. Speaking from experience. Love your blog and the interesting things you put on. I've been reading it for a long time and watched as your lovely house was being built. I look at pics of your girls and remember them as little girls. Time goes so quickly, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, I forgot to say how lovely and different your necklaces are...sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is lovely. Fingers crossed. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the necklace Jo and I am keeping everything crossed that your elbow is trully getting better now. It must have been very frustrating and painful for you.
    (frm Beverley at Meandmysmallcorner)

    ReplyDelete