Tuesday 10 February 2015

Seaspray slippers #2

My second pair of Seaspray slippers. The pattern is on ravelry HERE. My crochet group made them, it took them two weeks but we got there in the end. I inadvertently ended up with another pair as I was demonstrating the clusters to six different people.



The yarn is Sirdar Folksong, I used two balls. A soft chunky yarn, perfect for watching TV and crocheting in.



Little M said, "is that wool called 'jungle'?". How clever I thought. It's not, but it should be.


I made sure this time that I started each slipper on the same colour run of yarn to get matching slippers. See my first pair HERE.

Stay warm and put your feet up. Thanks for looking. Jo xxxx



13 comments:

  1. They look very cozy. I have my knitted slippers on right now and I love them.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful, I love the colours. I agree with Little M they should be called jungle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors are awesome - "jungle" is indeed a good name for it!
    And the slippers look so cosy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could so lounge with those beauties on Jo! They are stunning and so comfy looking! You are awesome! Happy week dear friend! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked the first pair I saw in your post a few days back. I've seen a really good price for the wool you used & was wandering how much to buy & now I know. They look so warm & cosy so thanks, I will buy some at the weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant!! They look so cosy and warm and snuggly!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE these! I missed the previous showing so going to have a wee look back for a peek at your first pair too. Love that yarn too, and well done on getting them to match so perfectly.
    Happy Wednesday!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are gorgeous - lovely and cosy looking. And they really match.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh these are just lovely, what great colours. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are lovely. Matching up the colour runs makes a massive difference! Crocheted slippers and socks are something I'd really like to try to make one day, I feel like I've got the skills now, I just need to find a pattern and get cracking. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love! What's next on the old crochet hook? x

    ReplyDelete
  12. ME ENCANTAN ESTAS ZAPATILLAS.
    SALUDITOS

    ReplyDelete