Monday 23 February 2015

Just a Little Something Everyday

Morning Folks...You may have noticed that my tag line is 'I make something everyday' and indeed I truly do. Sometimes it is a completed project and other days, when parenting and work are my priority, I might just add a few more rows to a cardigan or another square to a blanket. The thing is I just can't go to bed unless I have made something.



Some days I grow something, cook something, fix or mend something, make a card or a present, finish some big project or just make a start on a new one. The key for me is just to enjoy 'making' 'tis what I do best! So here is my little make from February which I did not show before because it was a secret and my bloke reads my blog at lunchtime! 


Just a little something. Jo xxxx

10 comments:

  1. There is a fulfillment that comes from 'making'...it's always a sweet feeling stepping back and seeing what you have created.

    Keep making, keep growing, keep cooking.

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaah lovely :) (and I am so pinching that idea for hubby's birthday card, to be loved more than crochet is high praise!)
    Jillxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaah it's so sweet, I've not made any cards yet but I'm sure it wont be long before I do! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww that's sooo cute
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found out that my bloke is also reading my blog.... your card is cute! I am the same, I can't sleep unless I have knitted at least one row of something. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to make something everyday too, keeps me in the craft loop x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you sure you love him MORE than crochet? The card is a bit..... well, let's put it this way; depending on how good hubby has been to me it could be a close-run thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, lovely card and lovely sentiment!! I am sure that you do love him more than crochet, I am not sure that crochet isn't very very close behind though!! I am glad that you make something every day, I think that is a good way to live! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now how flipping sweet is that!!! Just love it....and how cute that he reads your blog! Mine reads my blog as well and it warms my heart! Happy making lady!!! Nic xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's really sweet. I also strive to make something every day, just the same as you. I'm usually successful and it's a good feeling.

    ReplyDelete