Tuesday 24 December 2019

Christmas..ing

Decorating - the front door with my pom pom wreath.



Knitting - a few more things to add to the gift pile.




Putting - up our tree.



Baking - a Christmas cake and mince pies



Wrapping - presents with some scrappy fabric gift tags.





Writing - some handmade cards for far away family and friends.



Missing - my dad this Christmas. He once bought me a side of salmon alongside other eclectic present ideas over the years.

Sewing - The girls had a creative afternoon making decorations.





Thinking - it is time to put my feet up, enjoy a drink and count our blessings.

Happy Christmas! Jo xxx

9 comments:

  1. How beautiful! I've been cleaning windows. Every time the window cleaner comes then I can see how ikky my windows are on the inside! All is quiet here. Lovely to see your girls at the sewing machine. Have a wonderful Christmas. Best, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely crafting! I do love reading your ...ing posts:) Wishing you and your family a merry Christmas and happy new year and decade! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Christmas Jo, you deserve a good rest. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Christmas Jo! Lots of love, Christina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been busy. I love the pom pom wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pile of handknits gave me a warm happy feeling. I'm wishing you and your a very happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving those gift tags especially!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pom-pom wreath, Jo, so cheerful. And the fabric gift tags are gorgeous. I hope you had a lovely Christmas and wish you all the best for the coming year!
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete